SAP QM Consultant
AJAF Gestión y Recursos Empresarial
Posted On: 12/9/2021
- Required: English level bilingual
Contract type & wage
- Per project - to negotiate
SAP knowledge areas
- Required: QM
Ajaf Consulting is currently looking for an SAP QM Functional services for Implementation, rollouts, and support project.
Candidate must have SAP QM hands on experience in rollouts and support projects. Candidate should have good understanding of PP/QM technical and business scenarios, functionality, and business processes. Candidate should be familiar with integration of SAP MM, PM, FICO and SD etc Experience in integrating SAP PP/QM application with multiple backend system (both SAP and Non-SAP application). Experience or knowledge about energy industry, handling projects in Agile methodology and experience in S/4 HANA would be an added advantage. Candidate should have handled 1 to 2 End to End implementation.
Scope of Services:
Knowledge and hands-on skills of SAP PP in Planning, Demand management, Variant configuration, Master data, Shop floor control activities, integration with other modules.
Knowledge and hands-on skills to handle Archetypes like MTO, MTS, ETO, CTO, ATO, Service scenario’s.
Knowledge and hands-on skills of SAP QM in Notification, Inspection, Master data, Quality planning and control, integration with other modules.
Preparation of Configuration document, Unit Test & Integration Test Scripts, User Manuals.
Configure the system as per the client’s requirements and handle custom development with the help of ABAP developers.
Carry out the Unit & Integration testing & record the results in respective Test. Assist the super users in executing UAT.
Preparation of functional Specifications
Creates the Business Blueprint (BBP) – detailed process design and mapping to solutions, based on design from the IS BA, and contributes to the effort estimation.
Support the Run organization in the incident and problem resolution.
Good Interpersonal skills.
3-6 Month Contract
The deliverables would be clearly identified and mutually agreed at the beginning of each phase. The typical deliverables that would be created are as below:
• Configuring the system and providing configuration documents.
• Creation of Process design documents.
• Creation of Functional Specification documents as per business needs for RICEFW development and functional testing and certification of such development.
• Test planning for integration testing, system testing and UAT including defect resolution.
• Conduct UAT with business users.
• Creation of any training material with functional information during training to support, handover or transition or end user training.
• Carry Cutover, go live and post go live support.